Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Normal has never felt so good

My tumor markers are still in the normal range which means I'm still NED past my 4 year cancerversary.  Normal has never felt so good :)   My oncologist has decided that since my markers have been so reliable that we will only do the PTscans once a year; so, that means no scan until November.  That is a little bit scary, but considering they are injecting radiation into my veins, I'm also perfectly happy to not have that done as often.

I've got one more trip this summer before school starts, and I'm very excited about it.  I'm doing a Canada/New England cruise with my parents. After  the cruise, I'll get to go to Nashville to love on my new little nephew that will be here by that time.  Just thinking about him and all of the wonderful things that have occurred over the last 4 years, and I'm so humbled and appreciative of every moment that I have had.  After that, it will be back to the grind with school starting.  Hope everyone has a few more moments of fun before their "back to the grind" begins!

1 comment: